Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Want to see what every Polywood shutter option will look like before your in-home consultation? Our Shutter Designer makes it simple. Choose your shutter color, louver, control, and frame. And select your wall color so you can get a feel for how our Polywood® shutters will complement your home. When you’re all done, go ahead and download your selections and e-mail them to the store so we can send you a quote on your custom-designed Polywood shutters.
A few design tips:
- Polywood’s most picked color is Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers are most popular, with 4.5” louvers a close second.
- Pick a standard tilt rod for a rustic or more traditional style room, and hidden tilt for a more modern home.
- Split tilt and divider rails are popular options that let you keep the bottom louvers closed for privacy and opening the top louvers to let in light.
- For frames, the general approach is when you have trim or casing around your window, try the Standard L, Decorative L or Flat L. If you don’t have casing, all frames will work.
- If you use a sill piece at the bottom of your window—probably made from marble or wood—just select “with Sill” so you can get a full picture with the sill frame that sits on top of that sill piece.